The new 2018 season of Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents… half-hour specials kicks off next Friday night, Sept. 28, 2018.
They’ll air in back-to-black blocks in the 11 p.m. hour each Friday.
- September 28: Langston Kerman, Megan Gailey
- October 5: Devin Field, Emmy Blotnick
- October 12: Ryan O’Flanagan, Chris Garcia
- October 19: Tim Dillon, Sarah Tiana
- October 26: Mike Lawrence (11:30 p.m.)
This is the second season of half-hours known as Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents…
The format (22 minutes of comedy, minus commercials) previously was called The Half Hour for five seasons, and Comedy Central Presents for many years before that.