Here they are…Comedy Central Stand-Up Presents… has announced nine new half-hour installments to tape this December in New Orleans, and they’re coming at you from Emmy Blotnick, Tim Dillon, Devin Field, Megan Gailey, Chris Garcia, Langston Kerman, Mike Lawrence, Ryan O’Flanagan, and Sarah Tiana!
They’ll record their half-hours Dec. 8-9, 2017, at the Civic Theatre in New Orleans. Ask for free tickets here: www.tblus.com/ccsup.
Bios of each of the comedians below provided by Comedy Central:
- Emmy Blotnick is a stand-up comedian, actress and writer based in New York. She is currently the Head Writer for the Comedy Central series The President Show. Previously, she wrote for the Independent Spirit Awards, the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe, Not Safe with Nikki Glaser and @midnight with Chris Hardwick. As a stand-up, she has been highlighted as one of Comedy Central’s “Comics to Watch” and Time Out’s “Women of Comedy.” She has appeared in a number of festivals, including SF Sketchfest, The Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival, Riot LA, and the Kennedy Center’s District of Comedy Festival.
- Tim Dillon is a New York-based comic recently named one of Rolling Stone’s “10 Comedians You Need to Know.” He was a breakout at the 2016 Just For Laughs comedy festival in the New Faces category. He won the title of New York’s Funniest at the 2016 New York Comedy Festival, where he also headlined three sellout shows on a double decker tour bus moving throughout Manhattan’s wealthiest neighborhoods. Tim has been featured on The Chris Gethard Show, Last Comic Standing, Gotham Comedy Live, Comedy Knockout, WYFD with Big Jay Oakerson. Tim has performed on the Oddball Comedy and Oddity Tour and at this years SXSW and Glasgow Comedy Festival. Tim’s podcast “Tim Dillon is Going to Hell” is now available on iTunes.
- Devin Field is originally from Seattle and started doing stand-up at his high school’s open mic nights, against everyone’s wishes. He is currently a writer for Jimmy Kimmel Live!, with previous writing credits including Workaholics and Billy On The Street. His stand-up has been featured on Adam Devine’s House Party, and performs regularly at the UCB Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Megan Gailey has performed on Conan, @midnight with Chris Hardwick and Adam Devine’s House Party. Megan was part of the 2015 New Faces showcase at the Just For Laughs festival and was a featured performer at SXSW, and Bridgetown Comedy Festival. She was a writer for the 2017 ESPYS and has been featured in Chicago Magazine and Marie Claire magazine for her comedic risk taking and amazing dresses. She has finally performed alongside enough famous people that her older brothers no longer hate her.
- Chris Garcia is a comedian and writer based in Los Angeles. Chris cut his comedy teeth in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he was named a “Comic To Watch” by the San Jose Mercury News, “One of the 7 Funniest People in San Francisco” by 7×7 Magazine, and “a Rising Comedic Star” by SF Weekly. Chris has appeared on Adam Devine’s House Party, @midnight with Chris Hardwick, and This Is Not Happening, and he can be heard on memorable episodes of This American Life, WTF with Marc Maron and 2 Dope Queens. In 2016, Chris was chosen as a New Face at the Just For Laughs festival and sold his autobiographical pilot “Broken English” to FOX. His breakthrough debut album “Laughing and Crying at the Same Time” is available on iTunes.
- Langston Kerman Langston Kerman is a Los Angeles-based stand-up comic, actor and writer originally from Oak Park, IL. Kerman was chosen by director/executive producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg to star in their FX pilot Singularity, which was written and also executive produced by Sonny Lee (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia). Last year Kerman recurred as “Jared” on the HBO series Insecure. Kerman has appeared Adam Devine’s House Party, High Maintenance, Strangers and Comedy Bang! Bang!. Kerman was a part of Chris Rock’s writing staff for the 2016 Oscars and also wrote for Comedy Central’s Problematic With Moshe Kasher. In 2015 Kerman was honored as a New Face at the Just For Laughs festival and chosen as a finalist for the StandUp NBC diversity showcase at the Hollywood Improv. He has toured all over the country.
- Mike Lawrence is an Emmy®-nominated and WGA award winning writer who has appeared on @midnight with Chris Hardwick, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Conan, Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, This is Not Happening, and Jeff Ross Presents: Roast Battle, of which he was the champion of season one.
- Ryan O’Flanagan is a comedian, actor, and writer who can be seen in the new Netflix series American Vandal and in Comedy Central’s forthcoming Corporate. In 2017, Ryan partnered with Funny Or Die to produce his popular Overly Excited Tourist web series. His sketch group, Dead Kevin, has been featured on Tosh.0 and cc.com, and was an LA Weekly “Top Comedy Act to Watch” in 2013. He has appeared on New Girl, Adam Devine’s House Party, and Last Call with Carson Daly, and has voiced for American Dad. Ryan has performed at festivals including Just For Laughs, Blue Whale Comedy Fest, Bridgetown, SF Sketchfest, RIOT LA, KAABOO, Life is Beautiful, and Vodafone Comedy Fest.
- Sarah Tiana is a stand-up comedian and writer living in Los Angeles and headlining at comedy clubs across the country. An avid sports fan, she often writes for the ESPY Awards, contributes to Rob Riggle’s recurring pro-football segments on FOX, and recently appeared as a panelist on Garbage Time with Katie Nolan. In 2016, she finished second place in the first season of Jeff Ross Presents: Roast Battle on Comedy Central and starred in a comedy talk show pilot for TruTV. She appeared regularly on Comedy Central’s @midnight with Chris Hardwick and as a panel member on Chelsea Lately before becoming a regular/writer on The Josh Wolf Show for CMT. She later wrote for The Burn with Jeff Ross and hosted red-carpet programming for the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber and the CMA’s. She currently co-hosts the podcast Fried alongside Jon Reep, and will be launching another later this year with Rob Riggle.