Amy Schumer will play Carnegie Hall this November! Bill Cosby, too!
They’re among the headliners announced today for this fall’s 11th annual New York Comedy Festival, to run Nov. 5-9, 2014, across the city, presented by Caroline’s on Broadway in conjunction with Comedy Central.
The festival announced the lineup through media partner The New York Times.
- The annual Stand Up For Heroes all-star benefit for the Bob Woodruff Foundation, Nov. 5, The Theater at MSG
- Tig Notaro, Nov. 6, at Town Hall
- Hannibal Buress, Nov. 7, at Town Hall
- Marc Maron, Nov. 7, at NYU’s Skirball Center
- Amy Schumer, Nov. 7, at Carnegie Hall
- Bill Maher, Nov. 8, at Beacon Theater
- Carly Aquilino and Jessimae Peluso, Nov. 8, at Skirball Center
- Chris D’Elia, Nov. 8, at Town Hall
- Bill Cosby, Nov. 8, at Carnegie Hall at 8
- Maria Bamford, Nov. 8, at Town Hall
- Nick Offerman, Nov. 8, at Beacon Theater
Many more shows will be announced, and if past years are any indication, will take place at most venues you can enjoy comedy at across Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Tickets will be available via presale Wednesday for Citi cardholders; on Aug. 11 for everyone else at nycomedyfestival.com.