I’ve enjoyed Todd Glass since even before I knew exactly who he was, seeing him in the introduction movies for the Improv comedy clubs. Then came Last Comic Standing. Then came podcasts. Now comes his first Netflix special.
Things I particularly enjoyed in Act Happy:
- Telling jokes while his band plays The Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Ad-libbing a song about the fans in the front row
- Having the crowd chant, “Fuck Rory Scovel!”
- Watching him impersonate Brian Regan
- Watching him impersonate Rodney Dangerfield telling Mitch Hedberg jokes
- Watching him impersonate “Roger” Dangerfield
For more things I enjoyed, read my full review of Todd Glass: Act Happy via Decider!
One thought on “Review: Todd Glass, “Act Happy” on Netflix”
Todd Glass is a nice guy from all the times I have seen him as a guest on shows where he has someone to work off of but I have never felt embarrassed for a comic on a recorded special until saw Todd Glass Act Happy
Comments are closed.