Head’s up! Today is the deadline to apply for Comedy Central’s Digital Creators Program!
What is that, exactly?
A nine-month incubator program to develop up-and-coming talent within Comedy Central, growing and encouraging talented young comedians by teaching them digital tools and showcasing them on a regular basis across social media under the Comedy Central brand. Roll the clip!
The current members of the program are Natasha Vaynblat, Jordan Mendoza, Sydnee Washington and Cody Reiss. Previous members include Hanna Dickinson, Eva Victor, Chris Cotton, Ryan Beck and Nate Dern.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT BY 1/21/2020:
- Cover letter introducing yourself as a candidate and including the following:
- Links to three of your favorite social videos made by others on the internet. Please include a brief explanation of your choices.
- Name three of your comedic inspirations or influences. Please include a brief explanation of your choices.
- What comes to mind when you think of Comedy Central?
- Resume, including contact information, social channels
- Headshot or photo
If you’re hired, you’d work in New York City at Comedy Central HQ, Monday-Friday, from March 30, 2020, through Dec. 31, 2020.
2 thoughts on “Apply for Comedy Central’s Creators Program”
Ah shucks, wish a little lead time on this one, the application materials aren’t that taxing.
Yeah, sorry for the late notice, but at least it wasn’t “too” late, right?
Comments are closed.