Since we’ve reached an agreement that each and every Twitter burst from Donald J. Trump now holds weight as an official statement of the current sitting President of the United States of America…and yes, that’s as of now still a fact…
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah has gone ahead and made the future present, as a present to all of America, presenting The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library.
It’s almost open and ready for visitors, in a very real way, for a limited time only this weekend.
The Daily Show presents The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library will open this Friday, June 16, and close after Sunday, June 18, open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day at 3 West 57th St., conveniently close to Trump Tower (although as we’ve also all learned, Trump spends every weekend on one of his golf courses instead of in NYC, so no actual Trump sightings should be expected).
Admission to the Trump Twitter library is free.
Select exhibitions housed in the Presidential Twitter Library include:
- THE COMMANDER-IN-TWEET: If there’s one thing Trump is known for, it’s tweeting in response to potentially sensitive situations. At the library’s marquee attraction, attendees will have the chance to do the same by composing a totally necessary tweet upon a golden toilet installed in the Oval Office.
- SAD! A RETROSPECTIVE: A video retrospective will solemnly display a collection of people, places and things that the President has deemed “SAD!”
- TRUMP VS. TRUMP: Here we document President Trump’s unique ability to hold a variety of different opinions on the same subject.
- VERIFIED SURVIVORS: Listen to a series of testimonials from a collection of verified survivors, as they recount the trauma of being targeted by Trump on Twitter.
- DONALD J. TRUMP: A MAN OF CHARACTERS: In a short docufilm narrated by Daily Show correspondent Jordan Klepper, the library takes a look at the history of Trump and the 140 character platform he’s revolutionized.
- MASTER WORKS FROM THE COLLECTION: Sit back and admire some of Trump’s finest work as a master tweeter.
- TWISTORY IN THE MAKING: DONALD J. TRUMP ON TWITTER: Attendees will be able to study the broad arc of Trump’s history in one comprehensive timeline. From his very first tweet about his appearance on Letterman, to his proclamations that Obama was born in Kenya, to his important, early morning screeds as the leader of the free world.
Here’s Trevor Noah with more on the developments, from Monday’s episode:
One thought on “The Daily Show opening The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library in NYC across from Trump Tower”
I thought this is a joke when I saw title of the news. Will we have a book?
Comments are closed.