It’s never too late for a bonus Christmas present, and what’s tastier than peaches and cobbler? Especially when it comes to you straight from the mouth of Reggie Watts!
The Comic’s Comic exclusively presents “Peaches & Cobbler,” a track from “On Life and Quantum Entanglement,” the new live performance from internationally acclaimed vocal improvisor virtuoso Reggie Watts.
“Peaches & Cobbler” (On Life & Quantum Entanglement – Part 8 of 11) by reggiewatts
Watts is releasing the performance one track at a time each week. You can download previous tracks on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
Watts starts 2012 with a European tour before returning Stateside for a four-night residency during SF Sketchfest. If you’re in these places at these times, check him out:
- Jan. 19 – Melkweg (Amsterdam, Holland)
- Jan. 20 – Arenberg Theatre (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Jan. 23 – Roundhouse (London, England)
- Jan. 25 – Parkteatret (Oslo, Norway)
- Jan. 26 – Sodern Theatre (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Jan. 27 – Bremen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Jan. 28 – Tavastia (Helsinki, Finland)
- Jan. 29 – Festaal Kreuzberg (Berlin, Germany)
- Jan. 31 – Yoshi’s (San Francisco)
- Feb. 1 – Mezzanine (San Francisco)
- Feb. 2 – Yoshi’s (Oakland)
- Feb. 3 – Roxie Theater (San Francisco)
Related: More info on Reggie’s upcoming gigs.