Norm Macdonald has a show on Netflix.
That’s the title, too!?
After hinting that such a deal was in the works, Macdonald and the streaming giant confirmed the news today, that the comedian and former SNL Weekend Update anchor would get 10 episodes of his newest talk show on Netflix later this year.
You’ll have to wait to see how Macdonald, sidekick Adam Eget and their celebrity guests resurface soon enough.
From Netflix’s press release:
It’s a talk show with Norm Macdonald as host, along with his trusty sidekick, Adam Eget, and one celebrity guest for each episode. The show will deliver great and unexpected conversation, jokes and a behind-the-scenes look at Norm’s world.
- Norm Macdonald has a Show is produced under Norm’s production banner, Anchor Spud Productions, along with Pygmy Wolf Productions in association with Lionsgate Television.
- Netflix ordered 10 episodes.
- Norm Macdonald is host, executive producer and co-showrunner.
- Lori Jo Hoekstra is executive producer and co-showrunner.
- David Letterman serves as location scout.
- KP Anderson and Daniel Kellison are also executive producers.
— Norm Macdonald (@normmacdonald) March 9, 2018