Adam Conover Ruins Everything Live! in summer tour previewing 2016 Election special on truTV
Adam Conover not only will "ruin" our culture's strongly conceived notions of weddings, hydration, dog breeding and movie ratings in season two of his truTV series Adam Ruins Everything, but also will bring his humorous perspective and researchers to bear down on the 2016 election with a special and a live tour this fall.
Conover's "Adam Ruins Everything Live!" tour kicks off Sept. 13 in Seattle and continues through Oct. 3, with a stage show previewing elements of his Adam Ruins Everything Election Special, which will air Oct. 23 on truTV.
"I'm so excited to give audiences across the country a sneak peek of the Adam Ruins Everything Election Special before it hits truTV,” said Conover. “We'll be breaking down the history of our nation's election system, dispelling myths about our democracy, and diagnosing what makes this election different from any other. And every show will feature never-before-seen material that won't make it to TV and guarantees to blow your mind."
Tickets for ADAM RUINS EVERYTHING LIVE! go on sale this Friday, Aug. 12, at axs.com. The tour is produced by AEG Live.
Dates for this fall’s ADAM RUINS EVERYTHING LIVE! tour include:
- Sept. 13 Seattle, WA Showbox
- Sept. 14 Portland, OR Alberta Rose Theater
- Sept. 15 San Francisco, CA The Lodge at the Masonic
- Sept. 16 San Diego, CA Music Box
- Sept. 17 Phoenix, AZ The Crescent Ballroom
- Sept. 20 Dallas, TX Southside Music Hall
- Sept. 21 Austin, TX Stateside at the Paramount
- Sept. 22 Houston, TX Warehouse Live
- Sept. 25 Brooklyn, NY The Bell House
- Sept. 26 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
- Sept. 27 Philadelphia, PA The Trocodaro
- Sept. 29 Detroit, MI The Crofoot
- Oct. 1 Minneapolis, MN Fine Line Music Hall
- Oct. 2 Milwaukee, WI Turner Hall
- Oct. 3 Chicago, IL Park West
Here's your preview of Adam Ruins Everything, season two, on truTV, premiering Aug. 23.
And here's a brand-new preview featuring Golden Globe winner Rachel Bloom from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend destroying the mythos of red carpet glam: