Saturday Night Live puts a bow on its 34th season on May 16, and before it's a wrap, some folks in the mainstream media and the Internerds have given us some new profiles and stats to ponder.
- Vanity Fair chatted up newbie "featured player" Abby Elliott.
- Kristen Wiig talked to People about being named one of People's "Most Beautiful People," and there is video evidence of this.
- USA Today profiled Andy Samberg, considering he's also hosting a special SNL showcase of digital videos and shorts that airs on Sunday, May 17.
- Buzzine talked to SNL writer John Mulaney (who has appeared briefly in two sketches and should, if all is right in the world, be seen much more often as a cast member), getting to him reveal more about his childhood obsession with ye olden times.
- In case you missed it, this recent interview with Will Forte has some interesting nuggets of insight.
- The paper in Syracuse, NY, talked with native girl and newbie Michaela Watkins. And then some more.
- Want to know who has done what this season up until now? Mark Graham at New York mag's Vulture blog broke SNL's 34th season down, by the numbers.